Just watched the Avengers yesterday. So how is your favorite hero?
The other key feature of my new place, a mini projector from Benq. The latest model is a LED 1280×800 resolution. Super small and portable, fast on and off and quiet due to the low heat generated and longer life of the LED projection. Other features include
- Supports iPod and iPhone TV/out and charging dock
- Has 1gb internal memory for storing photos, music and videos for playback
- Supports for portable battery operation 3hrs / 1hr (eco/normal mode)
- Has SD card reader built-in, HDMI and 2 USB ports
- Support USB display mirroring on Windows (can’t find driver for Mac) without the need for VGA port
- Estimated 30,000 hrs/ 20,000 hrs life (eco/normal mode)
- 100/200 ANSI lumens
- 2 x 2W built in speakers
- 1 : 1.13 throw … mean for every 1m away from the wall the projected image is 1.13m in size. This is very big projection using a very small throw distance
- Keystone +- 40 degrees
It was a 5 mins decision to purchase this when i saw it. Firstly i have a soft spot for Benq projectors. Secondly the size is just small and it is powerful w high resolution unlike the other pico projectors out there. Tested it last night and i cannot be any happier.
Don’t think i have ever posted a photo of myself on this blog before. Frankly was embarrassed by my physique. But i have been jogging rather regularly this second half of 2011 and today i did my best 10km run ever under 54mins. So i thought i post one of my photos taken sometime in the last few months. There is still a tummy with love handles and i do not have developed chest or arms either. On the bright side i think i am very good to cuddle and hug. (any takers?)
But starting next year, i will complement my jogging with weight training. Will invest in a Personal Trainer again. Hope by end of 2012, if the world has not ended, i get to finally post a more tone body pic.
Hope my blog readers had a fruitful 2011, continue to make today count and may the new year bring health, fitness, passion and happiness.
Very amazing sculptures made out of books by Guy Laramee.